Quote of the Moment

"9 out of 10 doctors are divisible by 3" --->Unknown

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Who Needs Sleep?

I think I've slept too much today. I went to lay down again around 8 and just could not get comfortable any more. John tried helping by putting in a Lewis Black DVD. Normally if I can't sleep I put on a stand up comedy DVD (either Lewis Black or Eddie Izzard) and I'll be out in no time. But I've been laying down so much my muscles started cramping up.

I think in a minute or two I'm going to try and upload all of my 356 challenge photos that I haven't uploaded here yet. There's a lot...and I need to take one for today.

John did even more of my Ethics homework for me, without me even asking! Don't you just love the irony of it all?

Gah. Gotta go figure out a photo for me today, then I may try and post them.

1 comment:

Tara said...

GET WELL SOON!!!!! ((HUGS))