Quote of the Moment

"9 out of 10 doctors are divisible by 3" --->Unknown

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Really Quick Update

Today and tomorrow's rundowns:

~~ Had my Word Processing finale today which I think went well
~~ Almost didn't make it to my Word Processing final because of traffic. It took me 1 1/2 hours to get to school (normally takes me 20-30 minutes)
~~ Just finished Steph's Hanukkah present, which is good since she comes home tonight and tonight is the last night of Hanukkah
~~ Studying again tonight with dad
~~ Need to go over the female reproductive system diagram a few more times before tomorrow
~~ Need to plan out my answer for a question that will be on one of my finals tomorrow. The question is about Diabetes, so I think I'll be fine even if I plan very little
~~ Got my books and parking pass for next quarter today
~~ Tomorrow at 10:30 is my Anatomy final
~~ Tomorrow at 12:45ish (something like that, I'll look it up later) is my Advanced Terms final
~~ Need to write out notes to study for my Coding final
~~ Need to wrap Steph's present once it drys
~~ I REALLY want to scrap today
~~ It's too nice to be indoors all day (high of 69!! OMGWTF????) but I've got too much indoor shit to do :(
~~ I think that's it!

**EDIT** John just called and told me that he told Kathy about his name change and about the fact that he's FTM....and he didn't get fired!!! Whoooo!!!

No comments: