Quote of the Moment

"9 out of 10 doctors are divisible by 3" --->Unknown

Thursday, December 13, 2007

"Can I See Your Vagina For A Minute?"

Oh...so you want an explanation to that title, huh? Well, okay. :D

I was sitting in the cafeteria studying the graphic of the female reproductive system which in a mere 1/2 hour I was going to need to label as part of our A&P final. I was minding my own business with my headphones on when John (a student in the class, not my boyfriend) walks up to me, sees the graphic and realizes he hadn't studied it at all yet. So, as I take off my headphones he says to me, "Can I see your vagina for a minute?"

If I was quicker I would have said something like, "If you're trying to pick me up, you need to try to be a bit more subtle..." But I'm not, so I just laughed and handed him the graphic. At that point, Michale also walked by (also in my class) so I fished out another copy (this one blank) I had copied for him to look at. John looks at me and say, "How many vaginas you got?"

At this point, Joe, who is sitting at a different table, and is not in our class, looks over and asks what the hell we're talking about. John says something like, "She's got a ton of vaginas over here!" I look at Joe and say something like, "Would you like to look at it too?"

This whole conversation went on for about 5 minutes. It just cracked me up. Too funny.

On another note, I think I did really well on the A&P finale. I think I did okay on the other finale, though, I'm not sure 'cause I had to rush to finish it.

Night all!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Tracy, your blogs always give me a bit of a chuckle.. he hehe....thanks! Glad the finals went ok for you..... i bet you did great!!! :D
Happy holidays to you and John and hope you have a happy one!! did i mention, i am so GREEN with envy over all your new goodies?? he hehe...espeically that Hambly!! can't wait to see what you do with it!!!
Take care girl!!!
Tara