Quote of the Moment

"9 out of 10 doctors are divisible by 3" --->Unknown

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I Can't ThinkOf A Title For This

3 Great Ways To Start a Phone Conversation:

1. "AHHHH I HATE FELONS!!" <---Kim(ber)

2. "OMG! OMG!! Guess who I just say on TV!????!!!! Guess, guess GUESS!!!!!!" <---Emily

3. "So, I'm not sure if you'll find this funny or not, but....." <----Kristen


In other news about my day:

I got my first Filling test back today. I got the highest grade in the class, a 95%, a fact I know because the teacher informed the entire class that me and Joel (female, pronounced Joe-L) got the 2 highest grades in the class. Not that it was hard, it's freaking FILLING!!!

Took my first Medical Law and Ethics test as well as my first Pharmacology and Laboratory Terminology (aka Pharm) test today and think I did well. Even though I did not study for Med. Law at all. I'm sorry if the Judicial system is common knowledge for me. And I'm sorry that I am the *only* person in the class (including the teacher) who enjoys this class.

I wanted to hit Jessi today for getting mad at me for "picking on her because it stopped snowing." Man, I hate that girl. I also wanted to strangle her Thursday when she took it as a personal offense that it was raining. No I am not joking at all.

I have a test in coding tomorrow which should be no problem at all. In Med. Law we are starting the movie "John Q." which I have no desire to see. It seems interesting enough, but I *HATE* watching movies in class. The desks are not comfortable enough, and I have a hard time paying attention.

Not much else happened today. So...yeah.

No comments: