Quote of the Moment

"9 out of 10 doctors are divisible by 3" --->Unknown

Friday, January 11, 2008

In A Nutshell

Hey all!! I think I've found a height for my desk chair so that I can sit at my desk and use my computer with out killing my neck and shoulders. Yippy! Now if I could just find enough time to use the computer!

Anyway, so much has happened since I last posted, I don't even know how to start. So, I guess it's bullet time!!

  • School has started, and while it will be a very busy and in ways tough quarter, it may also be one of the most enjoyable.
  • Kim is moving to Louisville! Though she isn't going to move it with John as we first thought, she'll still be in town which will be awesome!
  • John is looking for apartments of his own as well. He hopes to be in his own place by the end of the month.
  • John told his boss's about being FTM and they are totally cool with it. They even changed his name on his pay check before he could get to the bank to do so!
  • Back to school: My first class isn't until 9:10, which means I get to get up at 7:20 instead of 6:00 in the morning! Also, my last class lets out at 1:45 instead of 2:45 which means I get an extra hour to do whatever the hell I want
  • I'm the only one it seems in the entire school who enjoys a class called Medical Law and Ethics
  • There are only 5 people, including me, in my coding class this quarter, and 2 of them I cannot stand!
I think that is all for now. I will try to update more regularly.

No comments: