Quote of the Moment

"9 out of 10 doctors are divisible by 3" --->Unknown

Sunday, February 3, 2008

I Was Kidnapped!!!!!

Today was much better than yesterday. In fact, yesterday got much better after dinner. Kim, John and I went to the mall and well, went kinda crazy. It was so much fun to just let loose and not worry about anything or anyone. I didn't think about homework or what people were thinking. It was just pure fun.

We went to Pottery Barn, and I sat down at one of the desks where it's set up to show you how your desk could look like if you were rich and shopped at Pottery Barn. Anyway, I picked up the phone that's sitting on the desk and a little boy (maybe 3 years old) walked up to the desk and looked at me, so I said, "Do you have an appointment?" and he just looked at me like I was crazy. Then he said he wanted to play with the phone, so I handed him the phone and he tried to dial it and "talk" to the person on the other end, but he looked at me and said, "No one answered," so I told him that they must be at lunch. I also, at some point, asked him if he brought a resume, and what preschool he went too before his father dragged him away. It was too much fun!

Also at the mall 2 gay guys hit on John. Good times.

Today I was kidnapped by John and Kim and we went to the zoo. That, too was a lot of fun, but I was getting WAY behind on homework. After the zoo I got sucked in to watch The Puppy Bowl on Animal Planet, and homework/studying still did not get done. Then, Kim went crazy and John made us go to Lowes to look at paint.

At Lowes we walked around designing our future house that we're apparently going to all live in together with the money we're going to make from our hypothetical scrapbook store we're opening one day. We already named it: Scrapin' Crap.

We then went to Applebee's (T.V. commercials really do work since we saw a commercial for it during The Puppy Bowel) where the waitress was a saint putting up with us.

All in all it was a great weekend. I will more than likely fail my Pharm quiz tomorrow...but it will be okay since it's not worth too much of my grade anyway. I need to relax more and have fun.

I did tell them that they are not allowed to kidnap me any more this quarter. Only one kidnapping a quarter, and they used it up.

I'm exhausted. So, I think I shall go for now :D

1 comment:

KimberKenobi said...

1) That kid was 4... had to be.

2) I did indeed go crazy...

3) Scrappin' Crap

4) We love you!!

...

5) ber.