Quote of the Moment

"9 out of 10 doctors are divisible by 3" --->Unknown

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Random Trip to Meijer

So, John and I did not want to go home after going to Denny's, so we went to Meijer and we found a few interesting things:

.
For
[info]jgkimmy
'cause I know how much she loves converse. It's a planter btw.


Next to the converse planter I found the fattest squirrel ever! Some of you might not know how much I love squirrels...but I do. I almost bought it until I discovered it was $18.00!!


We found a camouflage (sp?) crock pot to which John remarked "Mom! I can't find the crock pot again!!"


This sign was down the "ethnic" food isle at the store. You know, the isle that has Mexican and Chinese foods. Well, apparently "Southern" is now an ethnic group.


And this is how we found this poor giraffe. Poor little guy.

In other news: I had lunch with James yesterday. It went well actually. Slightly awkward, and we haven't talked since then yet. But Kris agreed that if it had been Jason that broke up with James instead of James breaking up with Jason then I shouldn't give him another chance. But since it ended the way it is, then giving him another chance is okay. Not that if Kris had disagreed with me then I wouldn't try to pursue this friendship. It's just nice knowing he's behind me on this.

Also, I got a new printer today. It is wonderful!! I've never seen pictures printed so crisply! It's a HP Photosmart C6280 All-in-One. I <3 it much.

That's about it for now. :D

No comments: