Quote of the Moment

"9 out of 10 doctors are divisible by 3" --->Unknown

Friday, December 21, 2007

And Now For Something Completly Different!

So I just went to get the mail, and although the mail itself hasn't gotten here yet...John's order from Deep Discount DVD has arrived!!! Inside the box is none other than The Complete Monty Python's Flying Circus 16 Ton Megaset!!!!

I can't wait to watch it. And it came at the perfect time...John's spending 4 nights in a row over here, so we'll have plenty of time to watch :D

Tonight my friend Kristen and her boyfriend Stephen are coming over to watch The Simpsons Movie and maybe the first few episodes of "Soap" which is an awesome show staring Billy Crystal from the late '70s and early '80s. Billy Crystal plays a gay guy...need I say more?

And on the 27th John and I are meeting Kris for dinner somewhere. I haven't seen him since September, so I'm so excited to see him again. But that means I need to finish his Christmas gift before then. I've got 6 days...I think I'll be okay :D

Um, Saturday I have to go with the family to get a family portrite (sp?) taken...Dad wants one, so I don't really have a choice :P I wish I could get one of John and me, but we don't have the money and I doubt Mom and Dad will spring for it.

Steph (my sister, for you newbies to my blog) has a friend, Rob, coming over Saturday or Sunday and is spending a few days here we think. From what I've hear he seems like a nice/funny guy. Just wonder how he and John will interact....

Speaking of interacting: I'm going to John's work's Christmas party with him on the 30th. Should be interesting. Some of the other employees know he's trans and that he's got a girlfriend...but not all of them. So, this should be odd. I wonder if John will wear his binder........

Anyway, I'm only half way done with the basement...and it's going to take every fiber in my being not to start watch Monty Python...but I shall try.

No comments: