Quote of the Moment

"9 out of 10 doctors are divisible by 3" --->Unknown

Thursday, December 20, 2007

My Wiki Album

Snaged this from zigsternenstaub (<--From Livejournal)
whose, I must say, is MUCH better.

Go to the Wikipedia home page and click random article. That is your band's name.
Click random article again; that is your album name.
Click random article 15 more times; those are the tracks on your album.


Band name: EPIC (cognitive architecture)
Album Name: James Noble Tyner

Tracks:
1. Indiana Football Hall of Fame
2. Rod Zimmer
3. Abrams Creek
4. Tako
5. Dennis Martinez National Stadium
6. Grand Acres, Texas
7. Pelluhue
8. Dolphins (2007 film)
9. Italian films of 1995
10. Uganda at the 1988 Summer Olympics
11. Kashe River
12. Nighthawks Orchestra
13. Laura Gildemister
14. Marie Therese Killens
15. Tim Birtsas

And because mine for the most part sucked, I'm adding a few bonus tracks to make up for it:

1. The Fundamental Elements of Southtown
2. Songs About Me
3. Lake Prespa
4. Oboe Concerto
5. Jarabe

I think that I'll shorten my band name from EPIC (cognitive architecture) to just EPIC...in all caps so that every time you buy our album you must SCREAM IT!!!

I think that as with a lot of albums, my bonus tracks will shine brighter than the album itself. For instance, "Songs About Me" will be a remake of the Trace Adkins song (which I have never heard) done in a hard core way. No country for me.

"Oboe Concerto," well...that is self explanatory...isn't it?

And "The Fundamental Elements of Southtown" will be reminiscent of "Whitewash County" from Elton's album "The One."

Highlights from the actual album will be "Abrams Creek" which I believe will be sort of a-la "Tumbleweed Connection". Also, "Tako" which is Japanese for Octopus (which I learned thanks to Wikipedia!), so I imagine the song being very Asian-pop. And "Dolphins" sounds like it will be a bit too Ennya for my taste.

Okay, I promise...I'll have a real update soon :P

No comments: